Sunday, May 06, 2007

Well, it's May now and I'm pretty much at a loss of words here. Glad to report that I made money in the stock market in April.

April has been out of control. I have seen all sorts of crazy stuff. It is amazing how big a part the internet is playing in are everyday lifes. There are websites now we're you can sign up to be in a second life where there is virtural money and you can live a life online. There are actually people who making a living out of selling stuff in second life stores. You can create a character called an avator. And than buy a house and live an communicate with others in this world. The revenues coming in for this are quite astounding. There was 1 million dollars spent in this secondlife.com world in the last 24 hours.

The reason I am telling you this is because I have an account on myspace. And anyone involved in myspace knows how much of an impact it can have on you. You meet all sorts of people on there.

If there are any beautiful women reading this. This section is dedicated to you. First off. If your married. I'm not interested. I have no interest in disturbing a marriage and I don't need any favors. Well maybe some. And if you've had a boyfriend for a zillion years and your just playing games. Get lost. If you really like me. E-mail me. Pretty simple.

Anyone that knows me very well. Knows that it's not a very good idea to mess with me. And if you haven't figured that out yet. God help you.

Pretty frustated with work. Nothing really great happening. Did make money in April though. I hope all is well. Have a good month.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger April McNulty said...

It was great talking with you yesterday. It cheered me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home