Sunday, September 03, 2006

Trading is going good. I am trading the stock market and every month have been making money for the past six months. I have been reaching my goal early in the month and doing other work the rest of the month.

I have been part of a huge church disaster. Pastor getting mad and making a mockery of the church and congreation. This isn't the church for me. I played "Joshua and the Battle of Jericho" on my last Sabbath there. What a sweet way to go out.

Hope everyone is doing good.

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger JD said...

Did any walls come tumbling down after special music?

Come up to Oasis next Friday night, Steve. I've seen quite a few people changed by that program, and I think you'd find it refreshing.

I went to Highland on Sabbath and heard the pastor exhort whoever was left to refrain from "rebellion." Good times, methinks.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Stephen McNulty said...

There was some fireworks after that. Classic service. Definately have to go seperate ways afterwards. A lot of ticked off people. Mad at the Pastor and everything.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Stephen McNulty said...

one thing lead to another where basically one person got mad and than that mad other people mad until everything exploded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home